Repair, resell, rent, and repurpose are all reuse activities. Incorporating reuse has huge environmental benefits because reuse extends the life of manufactured products.
- Use reusable dishware and hand towels in break rooms and kitchens.
- Reuse incoming product packaging such as cardboard boxes and bubble wrap for outgoing shipments.
- Buy durable goods and maintain/repair current products.
- Reuse bags, containers and other items.
- Borrow or rent items you use infrequently.
- Sell or donate unwanted items instead of throwing them out.
- Buy used items when possible to save money and waste.
Do you have a waste product from your process that could be used by someone else? Exchange an unwanted resources with another business could be an option. Contact email@example.com if you'd like assistance to identify materials and potential local exchange partners.