Repair, resell, rent, and repurpose are all reuse activities. Incorporating reuse has huge environmental benefits because reuse extends the life of manufactured products.
- Use reusable dishware and hand towels in break rooms and kitchens.
- Reuse incoming product packaging such as cardboard boxes and bubble wrap for outgoing shipments.
- Buy durable goods and maintain/repair current products.
- Reuse bags, containers and other items.
- Borrow or rent items you use infrequently.
- Sell or donate unwanted items instead of throwing them out.
- Buy used items when possible to save money and waste.
Do you have a waste product from your process that could be used by someone else? Exchange unwanted resources with other businesses through ResourceFull Use. ResourceFull Use serves our region by hosting quarterly exchange workshops and by connecting businesses that have unwanted material to businesses that have a use for it.