Repair, resell, rent, and repurpose are all reuse activities. Incorporating reuse has huge environmental benefits because reuse extends the life of manufactured products.
- Use reusable dishware and hand towels in break rooms and kitchens.
- Reuse incoming product packaging such as cardboard boxes and bubble wrap for outgoing shipments.
- Buy durable goods and maintain/repair current products.
- Reuse bags, containers and other items.
- Borrow or rent items you use infrequently.
- Sell or donate unwanted items instead of throwing them out.
- Buy used items when possible to save money and waste.
Do you have a waste product from your process that could be used by someone else? Exchange an unwanted resources with another business could be an option. Contact if you'd like assistance to identify materials and potential local exchange partners.