1 minute reading time
Free Recycling Resources for Businesses
Does your recycling program need a boost? Clark County Green Business is proud to offer FREE resources for local businesses to support workplace recycling. Check out our order form and request recycling boxes for under desks and common spaces, signs, posters, and decals that you can use to instruct employees and help them choose the correct bin for each item. All of these resources are free and can be delivered to you.
If you want to make recycling easy and maintain a successful program, check out these pro tips:
- Schedule periodic training. A training can be as brief as 10 to 15 minutes and is recommended so that everyone stays up-to-date with the latest recycling information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation.
- Post clear signage and recycling guides above recycling containers so employees can clearly see what to place in each bin.
- Always place indoor recycling and garbage collection containers together.
- Make sure all plastic bags stay out of mixed recycling.
- Recycle glass bottles and jars. All businesses within Clark County are now able to opt in to have their glass picked up.
For more tips visit the Green Toolkit.